1. You already know what you have to do.
2. You are capable of far more than you think.
3. There will always be a thousand reasons to not do something.
4. Your time is not necessarily short, but it is certainly counting down.
5. The pain of regret will quickly outweigh the pain of failure.
6. Your THING is found through experience, not waiting for a knock at the door.
7. Give yourself a break.
8. If there is more than one way to skin a cat, there is more than one way to achieve your goal.
9. It is not going to kill you.
10. The point of life is not to fit into an acceptable, normal, attention-deflecting mold.
11. You have already accomplished far more than you realize.
12. One small act in the right direction can change everything.
13. Things could be better, but they could also be worse.
14. Your problems may not be your fault, but there is no doubt the solutions are your responsibility.
15. People have done far more with far less.
16. You are going to remember the times you passed on an opportunity longer than the times you tripped chasing it.
17. Someone has done what you now want to do.
18. If it does not scare you, you are not trying hard enough.
19. Change does not require months or weeks; a few, intelligently-used minutes will do.
20. Do not wait until it is perfect–it never will be and never has to be.
21. Do something different.
22. Things do not get better–you do.
23. Your life is not going to change while you are sitting on the couch.
24. You will never get rid of every butterfly in your stomach.
25. There will always be something else that has to be done.
26. Be happy for today, hopeful about tomorrow.
27. The average overnight success is ten years in the making.
28. Give to get…or just give.
29. Happiness is less a result of having than of helping.
30. Do not overlook the everyday miracle.
31. You can wait all you like; time and opportunity will not.
- – -
What would you add to the list of important thoughts to think? Let us know in the comments below!